Popular Post

sunway idol 08 - KIT


this morning, before i back to work...

would like spend some time
to post this great moment
to share with my other friend as soon
for who may know kit,

friend, do something, anyway,
please send your regard to him.
and he just did it.

the 2008 SUNWAY IDOL - Lap Kit
he is the man!!!



great moment, glory for kit.
speechless...

myself also share the same
happy feeling down stage...Indeed
:)

just like a dream...COME TRUE



kit was only one or few, who
sing Mandarin song in this contest..
among all singing Malay / English songs
to please people in the corporate world.

perfect song chosen by him
"我恨我愛你" - 张惠妹
hate that i love u - A Mei.

you are the best - KIT
love this song,
really a sunway idol, BRAVO!!!



last night was a meaningful night
for my best friend Kit.

i rush out my work to
support him as a fans...

actually my original ideas
was, no matter he get it or not,
i still post in my blog that,
he is still the best Sunway idol, to me.

but finally, the wish come true.
Just perfect!!!

WOOoooooo