Popular Post

bonus track - 我恨我愛你


hahaha, check this translation.
now i am mad of this song.

the lyrics of this song it touches my heart..

面帶微笑離開你懷裡 我聽天由命
Leaving your warm embrace with a forced smile,
isn't it fate?

最後一張王牌在手裡 二選一的機率
Holding onto my last chip, I have ½ a chance
to choose it right

不能放縱愛你 就放過自己
I cannot let go of your love,
but I can let go of mine

#愛情已經過了甜蜜期
Our relationship has moved on
from the honey moon phase,

多說也是無益
Words are no longer enough

愛不愛我已經沒關係
Love me or not no longer matters,
 
一點小傷而已
coz it's just a little feeling
we call heartache

你可以很放心
Please don't worry
 
我不會為了留你假裝
I won't guilt trip you into staying

可憐兮兮
by my sadness and tears

△都怪我太不爭氣 
I blame myself for not being able
to have more pride,

我恨我愛你
I hate that I'm in love with you

Oh~ 我愛你 只是因為你是你
oh~~ I'm in love with you
For no other reason,
just coz you are the way you are

Oh~ 我恨你~
Oh~ I resent you

你有我看也看不清的小聰明
You got millions of little trickeries
that I'll never be able to see through

你有我說也說不完的壞脾氣
You got such a bad temper
that I said I'd never tolerate,

你有我數也數不盡你~的 新戀情
You got new relationships everyday
that I'll never understand

Repeat #,△

沒關係~
It really is okay....coz

我有你拿也拿不走的舊回憶
I got the irreplaceably precious memory
that you'll never take away

我可以一個人安靜的忘記你
I can sit in the silence and
watch your shadow fade away

我恨你最後那一句~
I just cannot stand the very
last sentence you left me........

我愛你
"I love you"